Our speech language pathologists will assess and treat swallowing and speech dysfunctions as well as cognitive problems through a comprehensive care plan that is specifically tailored to meet the needs of the patient.
Services may include, but are not limited to:
- Home Safety
- Dysphagia (difficulty in swallowing)
- Adaptive speech devices
- Aural (hearing) rehabilitation
- Non-oral communication
- Home speech and language exercise program
- Patient education
- Communication options/alternatives
- Eating and swallowing strategies
For more questions or concerns, kindly call 610-789-1001 or 610-789-1160.