Allow our medical social workers to assist you with the different factors that make up your loved ones’ well-being.
Our medical social workers will assess and evaluate any social and emotional factors that are affecting the recovery of the ill or disabled patient. They also help manage the stress that many families experience when their loved ones are undergoing duress because of old age, injury, or disease.
Services may include, but are not limited to:
- Education Regarding Alternative Living Arrangements
- Case Management
- Advance Directives (Power of Attorney for Health Care or Living Will)
- Community Resource Planning and Coordination
- Short-Term Therapy
- Crisis Intervention
- Financial Assessment
- Counseling with Lifestyle Changes
- Teaching Regarding Coping with Loss and Change
- Grief Counseling
To have further information about our medical social services, kindly call 610-789-1001 or 610-789-1160 or send us a message online.